Join Our Team!
Want to join a motivated team, eager to help our community and their pets? Well then please read the details below to inform yourself of the kind of person we are seeking and what positions are currently open. We are on the look out for dog walkers who can provide or learn how to do structured dog walks and also pet care takers who are willing to do all the tasks with such a job. It’s not all cuddling pets but providing detailed and loving pet care.
Open Position – Dog Walking and Pet Sitting Internship
Deadline for application submission: August 8, 2018 at midnight
Application process detailed below.
Who We Are
- Service providers for dog walking and pet sitting needs
- Helping humans and pets live a connected and meaningful life
- High vibe customer service
- Growing team to help more people and pet’s
- Community oriented
Who You Are:
- You have common sense
- You are self-motivated
- You are a detailed communicator
- You are organized and efficient
- You go above and beyond to help others
- You manage your time wisely
- You are open minded
- You have experience caring for pets
- You are clean and tidy
- You enjoy using social media
- You are goal oriented
- Reliable Personal Vehicle
- Smart Phone
- Healthy Energy (be ready for lots of walking)
- Live in our service area (San Dimas, Glendora, Claremont, Pomona, La Verne, Montclair, Upland)
- Must commit to at least 6 hours a week
- Must be at least 18 years of age
Responsibilities May Include:
- Caring for pets and walking dogs
- Creating social media content
- Administrative tasks and customer relations
- Client consultations
- You will learn a great amount about the pet industry
- You will learn about dog behavior and dog training techniques
- You get to spend the majority of your time outdoors with pets that become like your own
- You get to be a part of a team and community that wants to create better lives for pet’s and their owners
- You will learn about excellent leadership skills
- You will be encouraged, supported, and pushed to achieve your own life goals
- You may be offered an employment opportunity
Pay: This current listing is unpaid but utilized as a stepping stone to search out potential employment candidates.
HOW TO APPLY:
If this position sounds like something you are passionate about and you fit the clear criteria detailed above, email firstname.lastname@example.org answering the following questions by August 8, 2018 at midnight.
- Name, phone, email, and where you live.
- On a scale from 1-10 (10 being the highest) how much are you looking for something long-term?
- What is your experience with pet or other animals?
- Why does this position interest you?
- Give me an example of how you were motivated to accomplish something and determined to achieve it. Why was this important to you? What sacrifices did you make? What was your process?
Please put “Dream Team Intern” in the subject line and email email@example.com to apply.
This application deadline is midnight August 8, 2018
Thank you, we look forward to hearing from you!
Owner of Chloe’s Critter Care and Rooted Dog Training